Leeks and cabbage fry



Hi everyone. I am so happy to see that there are so many fans on my face book page. I am so sorry that I had to take a long break as I was involved with my family and lot of other work. I will try my best to add more recipes as possible. This is a quick and easy vegetable dish that everyone will love. Try for yourself.




Ingredients

150g leeks cut finely.
150g cabbage cut finely.
½ a onion cut finely.
2 green chillies cut into small pieces.
¼ tsp mustard seeds.
Few curry leaves.
½ tsp salt.
¼ tsp turmeric powder.
½ tsp flaked chillie powder.
1 tbsp oil.

Method

Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
Add mustard seeds and allow it to crack.
Add curry leaves, green chillies and onion and stir till the onions become soft.

Add the vegetables and cook for one minute. 

Add salt and turmeric powder and stir for 5 -7 minutes. 

Add the flaked chillie powder and stir for 2 minutes. 

Your curry is ready to be served.

Post a Comment

0 Comments